Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 19, 2006

MR SuShi and i ~

current mood : happy
current song : chalte-chalte, Mohabbatein OST

i would like to share wit all of u out there... about one undeniable, yummy, unbearable food... which become one of my fav food- ..::SUSHI::.. yum!yum!

:: my first experience wit sushi ::
dat time i was 18, studying in kyuem. i remember dat moment clearly, i ordered the sushi from Garnet house, and it was delivered by Amirah amir to my chalet. when i opened da box, i was attracted by their cute,tiny size... but it became a big problem when it comes to put dat 'thing' in my mouth. honestly, i thought 4 sooo many times b4 eating it!
FINALLY, when I did get the courage to eat it, I really wasn't sure what to think. The feel of it in my mouth was definitely an odd feeling, but it wasn't disgusting or smelly. Needless to say, I enjoyed that moment. Soon after that night, I had cravings for sushi...and its grown since then. I just can't stop eating it. I'M HOOKED !!!


:: about sushi ::
day after day.. i get to know more about sushi.. there many types of sushi, and the most popular sushi are- Nigiri~ Gunkan~ Norimaki~ Temaki~ Osizushi~ Inari~ Chirashi~

my 2 fav sushi are:
NORIMAKI~it consist of sushi rice and seafood, etc. rolled in dried seaweed sheets. Thereare countless varieties of sushi rolls differing in ingredients and thickness. Sushi rolls prepared "inside out" are very popular outside of Japan, but rarely found in Japan.


NIGIRI~ Small rice balls with fish, etc. on top. There are countless varieties of nigirizushi, some of the most common ones being tuna, shrimp, eel, squid, octopus and fried egg.


DUN MISS DA OPPORTUNITY TO TASTE SUSHI !!!! never hesitate to try, and believe me, once u did, u will be hooked =)

No comments:

 

Text