Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, February 03, 2007

:: mY 10 FavouRiTE qUoTEs ::

current mood : undescribable
current song : never be replaced by first lady


1."You are the best"
Jamakyah, my mom

2."To win without risk is to triumph without glory"
Halima Asiah, my sister

3."Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end"
Semisonic


4."O Lord, grant me your love, grant me that I love those who love you; grant me, that I might do the deeds that win your love. Make your love dearer to me than the love of myself, my family and wealth."
At-Tirmidhi, hadith writer

5."This is my homeland no one can kick me out."
Yasser Arafat, former President of Palestine


6."It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to lose it. "
Warren Buffett, 2nd richest man on earth

7."In a World where people are surrounded by darkness, ignorance and fear, it is a sign of hope to be celebrating Islam's message of peace and light, and the last great Messenger, born and chosen to deliver them to all mankind"
Yusuf Islam@ Cat Steven, singer

8."Listen to many, speak to a few."
William Shakespeare, Poet

9."Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend"
Albert Camus

10."To develop the human capital, we want our citizens to be fully equipped with
knowledge, practice good moral values, have a broad mind, love the country and
possess the physical and spiritual strength,”
Abdullah Ahmad Badawi, Malaysia PM






No comments:

 

Text