Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, March 12, 2007

:: happy 50th birthday dad!! luv ya muax !! ::

12 march
today is his bday. my dad. thankful he is still alive. here with me. to face the upcoming days/future together. praise to God. thank you God.


dedicated to my dad:

When I think of all of the things you do; the ways in which you care,
I’m filled with a sense of gratitude and pride that’s always there.

I seldom take the time to tell you what’s really in my heart
so let me tell you: thank you for the wisdom you impart.

Thank you for the love you give, the kind words and every prayer.
Thank you dad for listening and showing me that you care.

Thank you dad for everything,
you’re a man I can admire, you’re the one that I look up to for all ideas you inspire.

happy 5oth birthday dad!! luv ya muax! *hugs and kisses*


p/s : pls comment my poem, i'd luv to hear your thoughts !! *smile*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

jus nice n simple poem.ur dad is lucky to hav u as ur daughter.wish him happy besday too..=p

p/s: since when ima ade bakat tulis poem ni.*wink*wink..heheh..

-k ana-

Gadis said...

nice poem..i likee..hehe

~rukia_kuchiki said...

bukan bakat terpendam.. tertimbus tuh,haha nways,rasa cm x rhyme je,tulis asal boleh..heh kne improve lg ^^

~rukia_kuchiki said...

thnx cik nurkaseh.. mari sama2 sygkan hero@ayah kita..lalala

anisa said...

whoa!!! kalo aku jadik ayah ko sure bangge!! ko xnk wat satu untuk aku ke?? hehe^^v terigt dulu2 aku wat poem merepek2 zaman kat pc...pastu tulis atas kad, pastu mak ko igt sape2 ntah kasik kat ko tuh...wakakka

Anonymous said...

nice poem.....sajak yg menarik adalah sajak yg datang dari hati yang ikhlas...hihi...so this poem is nice..coz it come from the bottom of your heart...hihi=)=)

 

Text