Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 21, 2007

:: i hate moving..!!!!!! ::

19 june 2007
We got keys to our new apartment yesterday, and I started moving small things and having some help from the Emerald Park workers to carry the big boxes.


When i finally arrive in my new home, there's that initial excitement and relief that the hardest part of the move is over; however, such enthusiasm usually evaporates once i need to cope with the new surroundings...new surroundings that are full of boxes - endless boxes!

20 june 2007
today, (at last..!! ) Oh my aching back!

I finally have the time to unpack and organize my bedroom. it took me a while to install and unpacking my things and put everything in its proper place.

I do feel better. And you will, too.. I promise! (God willing)

No comments:

 

Text