Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 07, 2007

current mood : i am B.O.R.E.D
current song : Unfaithful by Rihanna


*sigh
I am bored. I am very bored.

I do not know why but I am sure that I am really bored. I am bored of everything even of the things I like such as blogging, watching movies and reading.


When I wake up in the morning, I feel lazy and when I come back home from campus in the late afternoon, I feel sleepy. I do not know what happened to me but I have lately lost interest in everything.

I am really-really bored now. I do not feel like doing anything. I can't even finish writing this post and I still wonder if it is worth being shared. I do not know what I should do. I am still confused. I have a lot to say but I do not know how to say it...

**double sigh**
p/s : maybe i juz miss my family... or maybe i juz... or maybe juz maybe???

4 comments:

anisa said...

trust me, this feeling will go away...read d Holy Quran, Quran pengubat hati...maybe will fill ur ur day and erase your boredness^^v take care halimah!!! =D

Unknown said...

ape yg ko rase kadang2 aku rase gak..dah jadi malas tahap cipan..sume bende tak kena. men game taknak,dgr lagu taknak,study taknak,tido pon taknak..rase spt kosong..tp betoi gaks..bacalah dgn nama tuhanmu~Al-Quran

Anonymous said...

waaa..ima..i feel the same way too!!~
nvm..like u said b4 FIGHTING..

*smile*

ana

~rukia_kuchiki said...

fighting...!!
hmm..thnx guys! slalu baca quran, hati jd tenang.. quran penawar segala penyakit.

 

Text