Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

:: hePi BirThdAy Mom !!! luv ya MUax!! ::

current mood : contented and blessed
current song : Your Mother by Yusof Islam


28 august
today is her bday. my mom. thankful she is still alive. here with me. to face the upcoming days/future together. praise to God. thank you God.

dedicated to my mom:
M is for the million things she gave me,
O means only that she's growing old,
T is for the tears she shed to save me,
H is for her heart of purest gold,
E is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
R means right, and right she'll always be..


Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER,"A word that means the world to me.


I Love You Mom!
Thank You Mom-for bringing a smile to my face every time I think of you.

happy 46th birthday mom!! luv ya muax! *hugs and kisses*



p/s : pls comment my simple poem, i'd luv to hear your thoughts !! *smile*

3 comments:

Unknown said...

da letter O..sket confussion
tapi mak aku lagi tue dari ko ..11 tahun lbh tue..huhu~

ape2 pon,mak adalah wanita yg paling berharga..tanpanye sapelah kite.so...
hargailah die,
sayangilah die,
sanjungilah die,
maafkanlah die,
jagalah die
sebelum terlambat....

ShOoT_mE said...

epi birthday to you..
epi birthday to you..
epi birthday to nenek..
epi birthday to you...

clap.. clap.. clap...

"Ya Allah, Kau jaga lah kedua ibu bapa kami, sebagaimana menjaga kami sejak dari kecil lagi"

nimza said...

nice poem, it's not about how nice ur poem, it's about how u appreciate ur mom and everyone around u.

 

Text