Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, September 20, 2007

:: finally it's over..!! ::

current mood : happy, satisfied
current song : separuh masa by the lima


Life is CRAZY, and finally it's over..!!!!!

Moments with tonnes of super difficult, tensing assignments is finally over. yeay!!! *cheering +relief
I learned something from it. Determination. courage. team spirit. taking care and to concern for others. Alhamdulillah.


my grupmates. going to cherish the moment we had together.. *smile


" Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win. "

~Bernadette Devlin


With courage you will dare to take risks, have the strength to be compassionate, and the wisdom to be humble. Courage is the foundation of integrity.

As I move forward from here and into my future I will take with me what I need and will let go of all that is unnecessary baggage. Imagine Me…driving into my future and steering myself along a favorable course. And now i am focusing on my finals. to be well prepared, inshaallah.. hopefully..

~the cube

(we are proud of it!! )



p/s : i'm craving for kuih cara berlauk..huhu

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah we learn about teamwork.
"no one can whistle a symphony, it takes an orchestra to play it."

sama2 kita usaha untk final yeargh!

"jgn biarkan obor keberanian terpadam, kerna ia mamapu memberi semangat terutamanya tatkala melalui lorong2 gelap"

~rukia_kuchiki said...

aja-aja fighting..!!! mari berusaha utk finals.. ! takbir!!

ShOoT_mE said...

sebut btol2 "the cube"..
hehehe...
study2, jgn asik mengadap blog jer..
=p

pape pn, gud luck in de final...
caiyok2!!

 

Text