Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 01, 2008

:: haPpy FasTinG...!! ::

current mood : happy
current song : ashabul kahfi by Raihan




Ramadhan is fast approaching and I would like to take this opportunity to wish all Muslims all the best in Ramadhan. As it is a month of ibadah & forgiving, I wish to extend my sincere apologies to anybody directly or indirectly that have been insulted by my words and/or any of my behaviour. May ALLAH showers all of you with blessing... *smile... insha-allah


selamat beramal...!!!


This Ramadan my heart and soul are alive
ready to change and ready to strive,
No more will the shaytan hold me back
in the worship of my Lord nothing will lack

Together lets make the decision to change
our priorities in this life lets re-arrange
This life on Earth is short and fast
but the life in the hereafter will forever last

by : Zahid bin Ghulam


p/s : paling suka berbuka puasa dengan nasi ayam masakan mak....rindu sangat2... !!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ko tak balik cuti lps eh?

unik la gamba heart tu =)

aku pun nk mintak maaf ye.
semoga puasa kite sme2 diberkati-Nya. Ameen.

~rukia_kuchiki said...

a'ah..x blk..

aku amek dr member.. sgt2 terkesan bila tgk gamba tuh =)


p/s : jom puasa dgn bersemgt!!

 

Text