Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, December 14, 2008

:: My UltiMaTe, hUmBLe reQueSt ::


[ i was inspired after reading a blog of a friend]

"Ya Allah, Tuhan Yang Maha Mendengar lagi Maha Mengetahui segala sesuatu...

Protect the ones I love while I am far away. Please protect them from anything bad, seen or unseen. Lead them to only good things and please secure their places in heaven along with the people that You love.
Let them lead a happy,peace life and please, let them stay as healthy as they are now. At least until I am back to take care for them..."

~aamin...


p/s : i miss my parents badly.. homesick gila *sigh



3 comments:

ShOoT_mE said...

"What do you do when your water runs dry
When your greens and your blues turn to black and white
It's the story of my life
When the fires get out, can you turn 'em off
Can you turn 'em off"

currently, aku addicted lagu ni by frankie J - Story of My Life..
hope dpt kurngkn sikit homesick ko tu yer.. =)

p/s: aku send lagu ni nanti kt email ko..

~rukia_kuchiki said...

hehe..thanx..nnti aku check email

SundaeCone said...

verily after each difficulty, there's a relief ..;)

all the best for the rest of journey *smile*

p/s: since when ima homesick ni.uhuh

 

Text