Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 08, 2009

:: yellow + white ::

current mood : serene and happy [because it's raining..!!]
current song : super girl by super junior

SPM is around the corner.
It is less than two weeks from now. Last night while talking to my little sister on the phone, I asked her about her final preparation for the fierce and merciless battle, the SPM. She said that so far, her preparation is good..but she is very-very nervous. I understand her feeling since I had experienced it before.

Hmmm.. when thinking back about my high school...the year when I sat for the SPM. I can still remember the feeling. Nervous, but at the same time excited. Nervous because I was afraid of screwing up my papers. Excited because I don't have to go through the nerve wrecking moment again..haha

All in all... I really enjoy my high school years. So much memories and unforgettable moments.


cantik tak? baru je beli semalam.


They are the combination of white and yellow chrysanthemums. There is a florist shop that I regularly visit to buy flowers to decorate my room or my table. The flowers are fresh, nice and really cheap. The yellow and white colours give me these energetic and fresh feeling whenever I look at them.

Lately I noticed the power, feeling, mood, and some sort of energy that comes from flowers and plants around me. God shows us proofs of His creation with His superior power and infinite knowledge everywhere, and expects us to reflect and draw conclusions from them. As stated in the Holy Quran, only people capable of using their intellects can think and learn and thus know and appreciate our Lord in the best possible way.

Mari melihat dengan mata hati... *smile


4 comments:

Unknown said...

igt ko nak amek SPM skali lagik..hebat2.hehehe

btw,post ko selalu inspired someone to think about +ve things.keep it up!

p/s:ko duk mane skg?

~rukia_kuchiki said...

Waktu yang kamu buang untuk berkeliaran di blog ini, adalah hutang bagiku. Semoga ada 'sesuatu' yang kutulis dapat membayarnya.

ikhlas,
kuchiki rukia.

p/s : thanks, insha-allah akan diteruskan ^^

dok EP laa...

d ordinary me said...

flowers and positive aura? true true. ehe

~rukia_kuchiki said...

kita geng bunga...ngeeee ^^

 

Text