Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, March 27, 2010

:: ThE overLook bLeSsinG ::

current mood: nil
current song: run devil run by SNSD


The surgeon put his hand on my shoulder and said, "Your cancer has come roaring back. I would give you about thirty days to live."


"...It was lung cancer. I'd previously had one lung removed. Now, four months later, the cancer was back. This time it was in my ribs and lymph system..... " Yes, this is seriously happening. It's not me, but it's my kmys senior,brother mas afzal.

He was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma Stage 3 in his final year as a medical student in UK in july, 2008.

He started to blog after so many people request him to share his life experience battling with cancer. And he did. I have always follow his blog since he started blogging in December 2008. His writing inspires me a lot, on how to always be positive, dare to dream high, and most of all... he always has things to be grateful. [Masya-allah...!!!]

He is very strong, considering that he is just 26 this year, at such young tender age, battling with the deadly cancer. I can never imagine if this happens to me, or my family. I will collapse for sure, and to imagine further I do not dare. May Allah swt bless him and his family a never ending courage and strength. ~aamin


Health is a blessing we often overlook. Yes?
Allah swt has many ways to test our faith, our iman.
Brother Mas Afzal is one of the chosen people to be tested with illness. Despite the illness, he never gives up, and he tries his very best to do good deeds that benefits other people.

Having good health, is also a test by Allah swt. The test is more challenging, heavier and trickier. Thinking back, how many times we are grateful to Allah swt for these ultimate blessings? What are the good deeds that we have done so far with our good health?

Ooo Allah, I really feel ashamed of myself. Astaghfirullah !!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

sesungguhnya tuhan mengasihi hamba2Nya yg bertaqwa..semoga Allah memanjangkan umurnya..ameen..

p/s: gmba ko tu kat the mines kan?

~rukia_kuchiki said...

Allah swt akan sentiasa menguji hambaNya. Ujian dan dugaan datang dalam berbagai bentuk. Penyakit itu satu ujian. Mempunyai kesihatan yg baik jg satu ujian. Semua ujian punya pengajaran dan bertujuan utk memantapkan iman sang hamba.

p/s : tekaan anda salah!! ^^ cuba lagi..haha

SundaeCone said...

feel ashamed of myself. br kene demam sket da mengeluh mcm2.

manusia cpt lupa dan x pernah puas dgn ape yang mereka ade. and that's include me.

tq for remind us and good entry btw..:)

 

Text