Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

:: My LamE exCuse ::

current mood : biasa-biasa je
current song : what the hell by Avril


Dear Friends,

sorry for my lame excuse, but i have been very busy these few months.

hari ni curi-curi update my "almost" haunted blog ni... *wink

today is 8th april, my parent's 27th anniversary.

semoga bahagia hingga ke syurga. ~amin


here are few photos to be shared that were taken during my company's event.


:: chinese new year celebration ::

candid: tengah picit-picit kamera.

:: lucky draw night ::

lucky enough to get the 4th prize !! *grin



take care everyone !!

2 comments:

aramisz ``^_^ said...

jenuh menebas lalang....hakhak..
wehh hepi besday babe... ^_^

~rukia_kuchiki said...

tenkiu ..!!
xoxo..take care!

 

Text