Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

:: hepi bday to me..!!! lalalala~ ::


10 april. my birthday. Thank you God.

Thank you for the tribulations & challenges that you give. I am nothing without Your love. Your love is a blanket that supports me -not covering me, but carrying me on all my journeys in life. Even when I forget that You are there, Even when I rage & cry with seeming despair..
You are still there.To support me.To carry me thru to the next corner of life.
Many beautiful corners have you transported me to & thru.
Dear God, thank you for your blessings.

~my small world, with my small ' family @ frens'~

dis pic was taken during my bday celebration *smile* I am especially grateful for their love and support . That is what keeps me going. Without these people, my life today would have been empty and meaningless. :: TORQ, AZMIN, SAIFUL, KPING, SYAFIQ :: u guys rawks my day. *smile again* i am grateful to know you guys. *wide smile*

thank you guys for da celebration. it is simple, yet wonderful. it is short, yet memorable. thanx again! remembering is caring. dat's it, remembering is caring. *smile*

p/s : my mom once said, " it's not the gift or the celebration that counts, but the wishes and thought behind it.." ~u are right mom!!!


9 comments:

Gadis said...

happy birthday ima!! ima dah tua =p

Anonymous said...

ha..baru laa bleh comment at dis entry..

happy belated birthday!*wink*wink

"give the world the best that you,
and the best will come back to you"

ana

~rukia_kuchiki said...

ehe..poyo je kak ana.. thnx yaa.. *wink *wink..

~rukia_kuchiki said...

ye.. dh tua, tua usia, tp, berjiwa muda..keskes

Anonymous said...

ala, wish2 besday ni, tu ja yang aku mampu. tak leh bg lebey, tu ja tanda aku ingat kat kwn2,( tu pun kalo aku tau besday dia bila, huahuahua) but the main thing is, always appreciate ur friends. Good friends hard to find. easy to remember. hope this friendship last 4eva.

nimza

~rukia_kuchiki said...

"A friend is someone who reaches for your hand, but touches your heart" tq..!! aku pon hrp ukhuwwah yg terjalin ni mendpt redaNya.. =)
once it's blessed by Him, it will last forever

sHaFiqNasLah said...

imah~
may Allah bless u...

~rukia_kuchiki said...

may Allah s.w.t bless u too =)

Unknown said...

time ni aku takde yek?
maseh blom wujud dikalangan engko
huhu..

tapi..happy belated birthday!
hehe

 

Text