Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 29, 2007

:: The beautiful prayer ::

current mood : undescribable
current song : takut kau tertipu by saujana

i asked Allah to take away my habit.
Allah said, " No. It is not for me to take away, but for you to give it up. "

I asked Allah to grant me patience.
Allah said, "No. Patience is a by product of tribulations; it isn't granted, it is learned. "

I asked Allah to give me happiness.
Allah said, "No. I give you blessings; Happiness is up to you."


I asked Allah to spare me pain.
Allah said, " No. Suffering draws you apart from worldly cares and brings you closer to me."

I asked Allah to make my spirit grow.
Allah said, " No.You must grow on your own! but I will prune you to make you fruitful."




I asked Allah for all things that I might enjoy life.
Allah said, "No. I will give you life, so that you may enjoy all things."

I ask Allah to help me LOVE others, as much as He loves me.
Allah said, " ...Ahhhh, finally you have the idea."


Dear all,
May Allah Bless You,
To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world.." *smile*

No comments:

 

Text