Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

:: the moment may have ended, but the memories will last forever ::

current mood : happy, contented
current song : satu suara by firdaus


I asked Allah to give me happiness.
Allah said, "No. I give you blessings; Happiness is up to you."


ok, i think i will start this month's post by sharing my happy and cheerful moments with u ppl out there.. *smile* i guess it will be a bit longer than usual, so plss bear with it and enjoy reading!!


10 april. my bday.
At first I hated the fact that my birthday was on the month of April. It was always during tests and exams since i was in primary school until now!! But lucky me, i always have these sweet memories when having classmates greeting you, friends hugging you and saying you're getting older by the minute, and (haha whatev...) boyfriends or anybody giving you sweet birthday gifts that they either bought a few minutes ago or made with all their effort to make it look awesome. Besides dat, getting a warm bday wishes from my family makes my day brighter and makes my day perfect than ever. *wide smile*


19 april
i had a wonderful time wit my dad who dropped by since his workplace is near my place. we spent da whole day, since morning till afternoon together- shopping, eating, gossiping, and reading books!! and at the end of his visit, he gave me my bday present, i'm sooo touched till i almost cry..but i holded my tears just for him.. it's a happiness tears actually.. but i know my dad very well, he cannot bear seeing me cry, and dat will make him feels numb, and weaken his limbs. ( guys usually become weaker juz by seeing their love ones cry.. am i rite? hehe)


dat nite,again, i went out, hanging out with some frens plus having our dinner together. honestly, i had this uneasy feeling, and sumthing inside me keeps telling me that sumthing is wrong since all my frens acted a bit weird than usual. but then, i juz keep dis uneasy and curiousity in silent. we went to a restaurant- TOMYAM CLASSIC, and i've never been there b4. i sit while admiring dat restaurant's setting and surrounding. nice and cozy.

after ordering our dinner, two of my frens suddenly left the rest of us without saying anything. i thought they went to the toilet.

then... tadaaaa...!!! both of them, walking from the entrance, carrying a birthday cake!!!i never tought of having a 2nd bday celebration!!! ( although it's a bit late than the actual day, but i dun care.. do i look like i care?? haha)

and naturally, i always smile from east to west when i have a birthday cake in front of me.

then, we went to the beach.. counting the stars together, and we even make our own 'star'..!! hehe.. see da pic below:


we had a blast nite.. and it's very enjoyable and cheerful. (about the other 4 brats...hmm.. Allah, He is the Knower of the unseen and the seen.. plss forgive them, and us too, Ya Allah..)


I loved my birthday this year thanks to these wonderful guys.(there's a lot of ppl that i want to list out here, but forgive me,this limited space forbid me to do so..but u guys know who you are, and Allah knows the best =) ) The simplest yet most meaningful things have happened to me and I will always treasure them with all my heart. Thanks guys for making me feel loved... and I thank God for my family for always being there for me.

















Memory ... is the diary that we all carry about with us.
thank you Allah for your blessings.

4 comments:

anisa said...

memories are the things dat hold us together, u know it when u r close enough n been together long enough, sweet memories, for us to treasure, bitter memories, for us to evaluate, both have their own values in our lives, to teach us to be a better person as each day passed by....

last but not least (ayat2 skema sket)..dah tue dah ngko, silela menjadi lebih matured ya!! jangan sepak aku lagik!! hahaha^^v

~rukia_kuchiki said...

haha.. tula, sape soh kerek. kenangan 5 thn lepas, free2 je ko kne sepak kt skolah..haha
"There is nothing better than the encouragement of a good friend." thnx for being my best buddy!!

Anonymous said...

hihi...tulah...best malam tu....sambil kite tu kite cegah maksiat....hahaha....cian couple tu..x leh dating..masa kite kire bintang-bintang...and the atuk tua yg x sedar diri tu....huhu....=|hihi...--memory last forever--....and hope our friendship too....hihi....=)=)muahx....

~rukia_kuchiki said...

haha.. thanx for a wonderful nite.. pdn muka kapel tu.. sape soh wat bnda x snonoh.. sebbaek kita smua ada kan? dpt gak mghalang depa wat bnda x baek.. Allah knows da best.. He sees the seen and the unseen =)

p/s : stick frens..hidup EP !!

 

Text