Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, May 04, 2007

:: it's cold outside, so i smile warmly ::

current mood : alive, at ease
current song : nil~


It's raining outside. I can hear it, almost see it, even through the curtains. I can see from da clock that it's late. Or early, depending on your viewpoint. It tells me it's almost 230 in the morning. It's so cold in here.

I can't sleep, so I'll probably just sit here for a while, and listen to the rain. I luv da special sweet smell of da rain. It gives me an undescribable feeling, but it really soothes my feeling...

This rain reminds me about my fav song, entitled " Rhythm of The Rain".
it's an old song, sang by Cascades. Maybe u guys never heard of it before i presume. Actually, this song was our choir's song in school, and i was 12 at dat time. Enjoy the song~


:: Rhythm Of The Rain ::

Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain
Telling me just what a fool I've been
I wish that it would go and let me cry in vain
And let me be alone again

The only girl I care about has gone away
Looking for a brand new start
But little does she know that when she left that day
Along with her she took my heart

Rain please tell me know does that seem fair
For her to steal my heart away when she don't care
I can't love another when my heart's somewhere far away

The only girl I care about has gone away
Looking for a brand new start
But little does she know that when she left that day
Along with her she took my heart

Rain won't you tell her that I love her so
Please ask the sun to set her heart aglow
Rain in her heart and let the love we knew start to grow

Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain
Telling me just what a fool I've been
I wish that it would go and let me cry in vain
And let me be alone again

Oh listen to the falling rain ~
>> u may have the song from me!! <<
p/s : this song has a very nice melody, but the unpleasent part is it's about a heart-broken man who cried silently in the rain...damn, i know it really hurts!! i wish i could understand him, and share his sadness,huhu~ i wish to lend my shoulders if my frens are facing the same situation..

9 comments:

sHaFiqNasLah said...

lalala~

p/s:jgn nyanyi masa ni,nnt makin ujan..hehe..exam jst arnd the corner,so take care,ok...

Anonymous said...

mak, nk lagu ni...

Unknown said...

ermm oldies song...i repeat it again and again & make me remembering sumone in my past...(guess who?? ekceli ayat tu nk kasi komen aku ni cam menarik je laaa)ewahhhh...gediksss
actually sbb tadek lagu dah pas lagu tu dlm playlist aku neh

p/s> part pling best dlm lagu nih...part yg ade guruh tu....^_^

~rukia_kuchiki said...

wahai encik sapik.. x kira.. nk nyanyi gak.. lalala~ biar awan ujan gi tgkap bilik ko..haha

~rukia_kuchiki said...

permintaan mu ditunaikan anakku..ahaha

anisa said...

aku dipakse cari lagu ni, ah, tidak!!! huhu T___T" hahaha, such a beautiful melody eventhough d lyrics kinda sad...kalo nyanyi lagu ni tym2 kanak2 sure xtau lagu ni actually lagu sedey...hehe

~rukia_kuchiki said...

hehe.. a'ah time nyanyi tuh xtau pon ni lagu sedey sbnrnye =p
btw, thanx for dat pic, it's really inspiring..

Anonymous said...

uik miss "rea~??
"make me remembering sumone in my past"..sape kah sumeone tuh?lawyer..majistreet..??hehe

btw the owner of the blog force me to listen dis song.haha..naa juz kidding.anyways dis song simple n nice.leh layan gak time2 hujan tuh.uhuh..ima nnt ujan kite nyanyi same2 rr.jgn trus tido jek.hehe~~

Anonymous said...

akak thanks...=)=)=)

akak lagu tu cm penah dgr....kay nk???blh??blh???
apeapepun...wish akak sucess ya...
in final exam....
all the best....takecare....muahxmuahx....
=)=)=)

 

Text