Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, May 13, 2007

:: hePi MothEr'S dAy ..!!! ::

current mood : happy, thankful
current song : Winter sonata OST track 9


Thank You, Mom
Mom, there are so many moments when I wish you knew...

how much you matter to me, and how much I thank you for being such a wonderful mother !! *smile*

Thank You Mom-for holding me in your loving arms every time I cried.
Thank You Mom-for changing my diaper and singing me to sleep.
Thank You Mom-for holding my hand as you walked me onto the bus my first day of school.

Thank You Mom-for cooking my favourite breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Thank You Mom-for cheering me up every time i'm blue.
Thank You Mom-for laughing often.

Thank You Mom-for giving me a bag full of groceries every time you came to the hostel to visit.
Thank You Mom-for praying for me before you close your eyes each night.
Thank You Mom-for saving me some chocolate chip cookies.

Thank You Mom-for teaching me to believe in myself.
Thank You Mom-for telling me stories about my grandparents.
Thank You Mom-for showing me how to appreciate precious people.

Thank You Mom-for being there for me, through tears and fun.
Thank You Mom-for saying "I Love You" every time I see you.



In the times of my life, whether we are near or far, please remember, Mom,that there could never be any mother more wonderful...than the one you are... luv you..!!!!


p/s : Thank You Allah..!! for bringing a smile to my face every time I think of my mom... *grateful*






3 comments:

Unknown said...

hehe i wanna wish hepi mother's day to my mother-in-law also...

Anonymous said...

haha...bajet laa miss "rea...
ehem2..me too~~[haha poyoo!!~]

for the best mum who always had a smile 4 me.here's a great bih hug n kiss fro u daughter..

~::HAPPY MOTHERS DAY::~

ana

~rukia_kuchiki said...

amboi2... apsal smua wish kt mother-in-law kat cni?? haha..
xpela.. janji org tu wanita yg bergelar ibu =D

 

Text