Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

:: NerD in TraiNinG mOdE ::

current mood: exhausted [mentally]
current song: Suteki Da Ne ( Final Fantasy OST)


next sem, i am going to be a 3rd year student...
the path will become more difficult and challenging,
but i will try my best!!

Hmm....nothing much to say. (When you spend hours studying for the exam, it is kind of nothing to write on!)

Day by day, I study more for the coming exam. i'm gonna have an exam on next monday and friday.(yes, I am totally being nailed with exams!! )


“Berdoalah dengan berkata:
Wahai Tuhanku; Tambahlah daku dengan ilmu pengetahuan”.
– (Taha: 114)


I will say that a few days back while studying, I was able to clear up some things that I was confused or not solid on. I went through and looked at the examples at the end of the chapters, tutorials, and found things I had no idea before, I finally understood. [alhamdulillah..] It was nice to have a couple of ah-ha moments !!! Now if only I can have some plain old memorization moments, I'll be good!!! Insha-Allah.. *smile


While busy studying, i managed to escape and finished reading this book - P/S: i love you. It is a good book, filled with motivation, inspiration and courage to move on, especially for those who lost their love ones.



Now, i decided to finish this book [the five ppl you meet in heaven] before the semester break, which means i am going to finish this book while struggling for exams.. [ i think i am out of my mind to make this decision]

Well, time to sleep. And I am very sleepy all day, which isn't what I needed. I feel really tired and I wanted to feel energized!!


gambatte ne.. minna san!!!


p/s : belajar itu jihad. bacalah dengan nama Tuhan yg menciptakan.

5 comments:

ShOoT_mE said...

Wah sempat lg bc novel...
huhuhu..
bgs2, lgpn kalo asyik study jer tension gak...
just, need some balance in the life..
=)

thn depan dh third year kt sini...
So, many adventures await us...
One steps in the future means one steps we leave the past..
We never know what await us in the future
but we always know that memory we leave behind...

p/s: good luck in de exam yer.. jgn mls2... caiyoko!!!

~rukia_kuchiki said...

lets paint our future beautifully together with success, happiness, courage, determination and most of all.. to repay back for what our parents have done for us before.

let's try our best for the finals!!

Unknown said...

let's do our best 4 da finals!
i think that is better :D

life has no explanation,
life is like a boat,

after this, we'll continue our journey..

but..in the end, we'll return back to the Almighty Allah.

ganbatte..rukia!!u can do it!!
ichigo bagi semangat nih..haha

Gadis said...

all the best ima!!.. dekat nak2 final ni, jangan lupe jaga diri dan jaga kesihatan okies..

~rukia_kuchiki said...

thanx to ichigo..hehe
gd luck to you too..

thanx to azie, mekaseh sbb ingatkan.. time2 nk exam ni.. tdo n mkn pon x tentu..huhu
insha-allah ima akan jaga kesihatan, moga2 dipelihara Allah slalu.. =)

 

Text