Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

:: mY 100th eNtrY ::

current mood: happy, satisfy
current song : Allah knows by Zain Bhikha

Every grain of sand,
In every desert land, He knows.
Every shade of palm,
Every closed hand, He knows.
Every sparkling tear,
On every eyelash, He knows.

Every thought I have,
And every word I share, He knows.
Allah knows


Allah Knows by Zain Bhikha


I started blogging since 2006.
And today, this is my 100th entry in my blog.
I can't believe that i have already posted 100 entries which includes a lot of things- personal thoughts, memorable events, zikir fikir, life and others.

Other bloggers may have posted more than me, even though they have just start blogging. [i am impress..!! ]
Despite my busy life, i try my best to have istiqamah in what i do. Alhamdulillah, i managed to post my entries consistently.

In this 100th entry, i try to make it as special as possible.
this entry is the reflection of all entries that i have posted before.


Forgive me by Ahmed Bukhatir


So many times we whine, wishing that we had this and that, but why not we take a moment to ponder and appreciate what we have?

'If there was one valley of Gold for the son of Adam, he would long for another one. A man will never be satisfied, only death will stop him from being greedy. Allah returns to him who repents.'

(Hadith Muslim)
The lyrics are so deep, the songs are really beautiful, and i believe they will touch anyone's heart.
enjoy! and hopefully we may get and learn something from the songs.

p/s : ini adalah entry pertama yg dimasukkan video..ehehe



No comments:

 

Text