Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 01, 2009

:: My FirSt DaY in 20o9 ::

current mood : exhausted, but incredibly happy
current song : umbrella by rihanna


Today is the first day of 2009. Alhamdulillah, i am very thankful because i was blessed with an incredible gift-a visit from a good friend of mine. She is not just an ordinary friend, she is special, and i had missed her sooo much.

I received a call from an unidentified number in the morning, and i was mistaken that it is dayana, asking for lunch together. After a few minutes talking, i began to realise that the voice belongs to her...and i shouted excitedly,"alamak, saraaaahhhh..!!!!"
I was scolded for mistaken her for another person..haha [masa tuh br bgn tdo...mamai ok!!]
Still, i am sorry..my bad *wink


drive sambil baca peta melaka... semata-mata nak datang ayer keroh...terharu!!


Then, we went out, lunch, and shopping together... I still remember those times when we go shopping at klcc.. we were in there for hours.. crazy...!! haha.. I miss those times.[xpe.. pasni kita shopping sesama ok..? td br warm up je kan?? haha] Now, my shopping partner is back, and i'm looking forward to shop crazily with her.

ok puan-puan, kita tunggu hingga daging empuk... lepas tuh masukkan kaki unta ye.


During lunch, we chat about our friends, marriage, family and future. [Rasa cm dh tua la plak..haha] I really enjoyed and have fun with you, honest!!
Thanx for the treat, and thanx for the visit, it really makes my day!!! *wide smile


There is an old saying,
"Good friends:
Go extra mile
Make you smile
Pray with you
Pray for you "

I am truly glad to be her friend.
And I pray and try to be a good friend of her.
Ya Allah, thank you for your blessing.


p/s : jumpa kawan lama mmg best kan?? Lepas nih nk jumpa sape plak ye..hmmm


 

Text