Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

:: bEcaUse She Is mY MoTher ::


This is my mother. My beloved mother.
she loves dark chocolate with a lot of almonds inside. she likes brown colour. she enjoys all kind of chips a.k.a kerepek. she admires the popular 80's songs sang by uji rashid, because by listening to all the songs will remind her of my father. [terkenang zaman muda la tuh...haha]*sweet

she is afraid of dark. scares to sleep alone. super sensitive. always cry when watching sad movies, even when listening to heartbreaking songs, she will cry too..!!!
but still, i love her, because she is my mother.

Blessed is your face
Blessed is your name
My beloved

Blessed is your smile
Which makes my soul to fly
My beloved
[song lyrics from samy yusof]


[inspired by ummusaif.com]
I just wanna say that, one of the reasons why I love my mother is, while all those people around admire/love me because of the extra ordinary things they see in me [ada ke?? haha] but she loves me all because of the ordinary things she found in me. When other people look down to me, while others giving their back, she will always be there for me.

No one could ever love me the way she does… because she is my mother. *smile
Alhamdulillah... thank you Allah..!!!

p/s : homesick gila...!!!

3 comments:

~`KaY`~ said...

hee...i love mother too....
xoxo....

aramisz ``^_^ said...

ermmm bkn nak kasi jeles...tp teman dah balik kg nehh ;)

~rukia_kuchiki said...

to kay : hargailah ibu kita, syurga bwh tapak kaki ibu =)

to aramisz : ko mmg saje je kan buat aku jeles? cis

 

Text