Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, September 17, 2009

:: Eid is approaching..!! ::

current mood : raya mood..!!!!
current song : ku pohon restu ayah bonda by mamat [layan lagu raya ni] *wink


I feel like ramadan is flying by so fast. It's only few days away...Eid is coming.. and with it, the promise of a few more rays of sun each day. *smile

I still remember my first fasting experience, how hard+unusual it was for me. That time I was seven years old. I see the importance of fasting as one of the essential pillars as a muslim as I grew up, and have gotten closer to Allah [insha-allah] and not to forget, on how my Ramadans have been through out years.


"Bukanlah puasa itu (hanya) menahan diri dari makan dan minum. Sebaliknya ia juga harus tertahan dari perkara lagha dan lucah. Apabila kamu dimaki atau diperbodohkan, berkatalah AKU BERPUASA"
(riwayat Ibn Khuzaimah dan al-Hakim / Sahih al-Targhib 1068)


bulan ramadan berlalu pergi,
menyambut tibanya aidilfitri,
ampun dan maaf segala peri,
moga ikatan kekal di hati.
~salam aidilfitri~


I pray that all of you are all well and may Allah swt bless and guide us in this Ramadan and the coming Syawal, and for next coming Ramadans and Syawals as well. insha-allah *smile.


p/s : mari penuhi hari2 terakhir ramadhan..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

betol3.
aku kat sony ni rase cepat gle berlalu.hahahaha

selamat hari raye ima..
maaf zahir dan batin.
ko wajib dtg umah aku tau.
hahahaha =p

~rukia_kuchiki said...

selamat hr raya..!!^^

 

Text