Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

2010 : On my way back into love

current mood: exhausted [physically and mentally]
current song: cerita hati by hafiz hamidon


hello everyone...!!!
May your new year is accompany by determination and perseverance for anything that is coming. May Allah swt guide and bless us to the righteous path..aamin..

These pictures were taken yesterday when I was at the traffic light, on my way back after work. If I'm not mistaken, it was 7pm. The view was so serene and beautiful.

saya suka amek gamba langit dan awan.
*wink

different route, but the destination is certain.
Allah swt knows what's best for us.


There is only one more week for me working in Muehlbauer. After that, my student life will begin...!! I hope and pray hard that everything will be smooth.
Wish me luck and please lend me some courage..!! Fighting!!


p/s : apakah kaitan tajuk dengan isi kandungan entri kali ni? hahaha... serius x de kaitan..gimik je lebih... gomen! ngeeee~

4 comments:

ShOoT_mE said...

btol ke tjk die x kaitan ni?
ermmm.. i'm wandering..
hehehe..

subhanallah, beautiful..
tp, kantoi bwk kete siap bley amik gambar.. bgtau polis trafik..
huhuhu

kHaiRuLdiN said...

nih mesti da xde idea nk tulis title ni.. before u leaving ur internship, dont forget to let ur boss treat u at high class restaurant yaa~ =)

~rukia_kuchiki said...

shoot_me : haha..sbb bosan tgh jam, sbb tula aku amek gamba.

khairuldin: yup, serius x de idea..haha

Unknown said...

ima,sudah abes praktikal ke?
selamat pulang kesekolah.hihihi

 

Text