Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

:: KaLa buLan MengamBanG ::

current mood: nil [sleepy]
current song: teman istimewa by Alarm Me

Yesterday I went to bed earlier than usual, which was around 10pm. My day was packed with lab, redo-ing the assignment, chasing the afternoon tutorial session, doing some calculation exercise and studying for the upcoming midterm test. I was mentally exhausted and the uninvited headache came knocking.

And now, here I am, blogging..haha I woke up around 1230am to continue my reading for the midterm test..and after 2 hours, I feel sleepy again, So, I decided to blog for a while to kill this sleepiness. [alasan]

This is a picture of my study table [very small part of it]. I always have my own-made poster to motivate me to work hard and try my best, and to believe that something better is waiting for me, insha-allah.

Sacrifice is giving up something good for something better.

::Letting go something good for something better ::
In this context, we can also say that giving up = letting go. Letting go isn’t about loss and it's not about defeat. It is having an open mind and confidence in the future. Letting go is having the courage to accept change, and strength to keep moving. Letting go is growing up.
[ credit to miss kay for her inspirational post about letting go]


"ooo Allah, grant me serenity to accept the things i cannot change,
courage to change the things i can,
and wisdom to know the difference..."


p/s: Have faith, and everything will be fine. HE knows best...!!!
^^
tajuk entri cam xde kaitan je kan??...haha~


2 comments:

Unknown said...

ima, ko suke wat craft ek?
aku suke org yg suke craft.haha.
sbb diorg creatif sesangat.

ko midterm heat kan mggu dpn?
g00d luck!

p/s:semoga Allah sntiasa melimpahi rahmatnye keatas org2 yg taat kepadaNya. =D

~rukia_kuchiki said...

thanks...
amin..moga Allah swt melimpahkan rahmatnya pada kita semua~

 

Text