Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

:: SaYa YanG RinDu ::

current mood : happy and excited
current song : mother by Sami Yusof

I can't deny that i cannot wait to go back home...!!! It has been 5 months since I am away from home. So I am super excited+eager nak balik...!!!

Since two weeks ago, I have been SMS-ing my mother about food that I want her to cook for me when I go back later...*wink

The funny part is, the image of the food suddenly appear in my head in random places- the images appeared when I was walking in the campus area, in the elevator, surfing the internet, watching anime...and so on. Then, I will immediately sms her the food. [ kalo buat list, dh bleh jd menu restoren tuu..haha..byk sgt benda yg nk dimakan]

Just now I just SMS-ed my mother ;
tetiba terasa nak makan nasi lemak mak dengan sambal sotong. sedapnya... ngeeee~



p/s :semua orang pon camtu kan? masakan mak kita la paaaaling sedap dalam dunia!!


4 comments:

kHaiRuLdiN said...

salah tu.. makanan paling enak ialah makan free..haha. lagi satu, makin tembam la jawabnya cuti nanti yer tak..

xwyanax said...

hahah true.
masakan mak la paling best.

hepi hols ima. :)

Unknown said...

ofkoslah masakan mak terbaik!!
bace ko taip psl nasik lemak,jadi lapa la pulak aku..urghhh

btw, 5 months not come back to home?? T_T

~rukia_kuchiki said...

to khairuldin: haha...mari menggemokkan diri!!! *wink

 

Text