Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, December 12, 2009

:: RainY vs SuNnY ::

current mood : calm and stress-free..[ it's weekend..!!! not working..!!]
current song : ring ding dong by shinee

“Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain”


Not me. I'll say sunshine and rain bring happiness. I'll dance in both situation...!!! I love sunny day, and I love rainy day too. *smile


If we put the literal meaning aside, and think about it deeper, sunshine = happy moments. Yes, without a doubt, we will be very happy, feeling really content during our happy moments. On the other hand, rain is always associated with sad, gloomy moments. Is it possible to be happy in this situation? I would say yes. When we fight the sadness and obstacles bravely, in the end, we will end up with smiling. We will also find and learn something from it. That is what life is all about.

Don't forget that every cloud has a silver lining. [betol tak?]


p/s : what about u guys?? suka hujan or sunny day?? *wink



8 comments:

d ordinary me said...

true true
i love both^^

Unknown said...

saya suka hujan!yea!

~rukia_kuchiki said...

sueLoveart: both are nice in their own way.. ^^

SundaeCone said...

i love both..but then dlu ms kecik2 x leh kene hujan lngsng. sure demam .. uhuh

p/s : parcel lom dpt lagi. nnt da dpt i inform ek..hehe =P

~rukia_kuchiki said...

x dpt lg?
org tu kata sure smpai hr selasa..huhu

SundaeCone said...

err..tidak !!

sejarah berulang kembali ka??

ShOoT_mE said...

I like rainbow.. because it between rain & sunny day..

~rukia_kuchiki said...

to amad: suka juga..!!

to shoot me: weh,mana bleh pilih rainbow..tak aci!!

 

Text